These are hoop earrings of antique brass colour. On the the hoops there are mismatched empellisments made out of air dry clay in the colour white with a bit of navy blue. ✨
These hoop earrings are about 3.5 cm in diameter, while the clay dangle pieces are 4 cm and 5.5 cm long. 🎇
Do not wear them in the shower.
These earrings come beautifully packed 🎁, in a white 'A thing began box' box with a fabric bow (protected within the postal pack) a business card and a velvet pouch.
Shipping from United Kingdom
1-4 business days
Estimated shipping times
- United Kingdom : 2 - 5 business days
- North America : 1 - 4 weeks
- Europe : 1 - 3 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. The Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for packaging, or a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
*How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Myria Christophini, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Myria Christophini, studio 103, Wasps, The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ, U.K.
Frequently Asked Questions
Avoid wearing these handmade items in the shower and categorically do not wear the air dry clay items in the bath, shower or in the sea.
If your polymer clay jewellery gets dirty, you could try cleaning it with some surgical or pure alchohol.
For the jewelry pieces coated with resin: Resin might get dull with time and dust, therefore try to avoid touching the items from the top resin part. Grab them instead from their polymer clay part. If needed, clean the resin applying pressure with a polishing cloth that does not leave any lint and mild soap.
Custom and personalised orders
Please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for any custom and personalised order requests.
If you are a small business owner seeking unique, lightweight handmade earrings and pendants for your shop, please do feel free to contact me on email@example.com.
Sustainability statement *packaging*
If you have any suggestions for improving further my practice, please do come in contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am eager to hear your thoughts regarding sustainability!
The packaging I use is degradable and/or recyclable where possible.
My earring display cards are made from paper and also double as business cards.
The boxes that I use to post my items are made from cardboard and can be reused and recycled.
I keep and reuse the bubble wrap that comes with any material and equipment orders.
The tissue paper that comes with your orders can be saved, reused and repurposed, perhaps as a protective cushioning for gifts, or arts and crafts projects. The velvet pouches and the fabric ribbon can be reused and repurposed.
Sustainability statement *materials*
If you have any suggestions for improving further my practice, please do come in contact with me at email@example.com.
A thing Began uses resin, air dry clay or polymer clay (PVC and liquid plasticiser). Polymer clay is a versatile, lightweight and durable material, but it is a plastic product. Therefore I kindly ask my customers to regift or give the items they no longer want to second-hand stores rather than to landfill. You are also welcome to send any unwanted or damaged earrings back to me and I will repurpose them and incorporate them into new pieces. I also use every bit of polymer clay, including my scrubs in my designs or in the building of production tools.